Friday 4 January 2013

Lanolips Lemonaid Lip Aid

Lanolips Lemonaid Lip Aid
I do love a good lipbalm, but I also like to save my pennies, so one of my favourite ways to buy them is with my Boots Advantage Card. I'd heard a lot of good things about Lanolips products and so used my points towards one. I steered clear of the original formula as it was unscented and I like a little perfume with my products, so instead I opted for Lanolips Lemonaid Lip Aid with Organic Lemon Oil, which is naturally exfoliating and contains medical grade lanolin. I found the lemon scent quite subtle and if I slick on quite a bit of this it smells a bit greasy which isn't so pleasant. There is a lovely subtle shimmer in this and it is quite moisturising, but at £9.18 (or 918 points in my case) I was expecting a bit more - I hate to say it, but I prefer my trust old Carmex which at a couple of pounds a pot beats this hands down.


No comments:

Post a Comment