Thursday 3 January 2013

Soap & Glory Pulp Friction


Soap & Glory Pulp Friction


I absolutely adore Soap & Glory products - their packaging, scents and formulas are just great. Pulp Friction is no different; a fruity foaming body scrub scented with ‘Fruitigo’ which has notes of ‘frozen yuzu, orange oil, green fig and jungle pomelo essence’. Not having been to the jungle, I wouldn’t know, but it does smell delightful! Really fresh and citrusy and it does stick around even after rinsing. It has a lovely foaming formula, which isn’t harsh like some other scrubs and so is ideal to use a couple of times a week. It’s almost the consistency of thick porridge when you squeeze it out, but really loosens up under water and it’s not overly oily like other scrubs I’ve used so doesn’t leave any residue on the skin.


I actually like to use it on the backs of my hands which get really dry in the winter months followed by a slather of Soap & Glory Hand Food. They also get a bonus point from me for putting it in a tube so no fiddling trying to open it in the shower or gritty body scrub up your fingernails! :-)

Have you tried Pulp Friction? What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment