Saturday 5 January 2013

Sally Hansen Dorian Grey

Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure - Dorian Grey



Imagine my glee when I found this little lovely lurking on the shelves of my local Poundland. These retail for £6.99 in Superdrug and are in the current line, so I've no idea how they got stock of it, but I'm glad they did! Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Dorian Grey is a lovely colour, really sophisticated and a great shade for work. I wasn't sure if grey would wash me out, I'm very pale after all, but this works really well with my skin tone (or at least I think it does!). This is opaque in two coats, but could do with a third and has one of the wider brushes which I LOVE. I've read mixed reviews of these style of brushes as some people find them difficult to control, but I think they're just great, you have the whole nail covered in one or two strokes of the brush and there is hardly any clean up required as it fits the shape of your nail bed.



This is my new favourite shade and I'll be keeping an eye out next time I'm in Poundland to see if they have any more shades from the range.

No comments:

Post a Comment