Saturday 19 January 2013

Nails Inc Sprinkles - Sweets Way

Nails Inc Sprinkles - Sweets Way

I've been after the Nails Inc Sprinkles polishes for a while now as they look so gorgeous, but I've held off buying them as they're £11 each, so I was really chuffed to find a set of 3 on the QVC website for only £19! I snapped them up and am really pleased I did, they are so unusual. I had to try Sweets Way first as it looked so lovely in the bottle and I'm pleased to say it looks every bit as good on the nail - I can't stop looking down at it! It's a sheer white base packed with white, blue and pink glitter which is opaque in 2 coats. The polish goes on really well and you get a lot of glitter on the nail, it is chunky glitter so is a bit rough to the touch, but nothing that a slick of top coat wont fix.



Suffice to say I can't wait to try the other two - Sugar House Lane, a nude with black sprinkles and Topping Lane, a pink with purple sprinkles - yum! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment